How to diminish your appetite
HOW TO DIMINISH THE APPETITE
PHYTOTHERAPY: Medicinal plant preparations to diminish your appetite
Phytotherapy in the natural treatment of binge eating involves using a number of plants for the following purposes:
- Anorectic plants, which reduce the sensation of hunger.
Among all the plants, we can mention the following:
- Pineapple (Ananas comosus) Because of its anorectic properties, pineapple helps eliminate hunger between meals at the same time being able to reduce appetite after each meal. (Finish your meals eating a slice of pineapple)
These properties are due to its content in the enzyme bromelain. Further, the bromelain helps to digest the proteins and fats, so it can be used for the treatment of obesity. Its richness in fiber, pectin and vitamin C and its low calorific values help perform this same function.
- Papaya (Carica papaya) It also contains another enzyme called papain with similar properties to bromelain. Besides papaya contains nicotine, a component that decreases hunger.
- Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) Against any type of nervous disorder and depression - palpitations, cramps, vomiting, nervous exhaustion, stress, etc.. (Infusion of about 15 grams of the root of the plant that has been allowed to stand overnight)
- Eating foods rich in dietary fiber help to keep the stomach full and decreases appetite.
- The use of alternative therapies can help reduce anxiety body, thereby reducing cravings. Among the major therapies that can be used we have:
- Foot Reflexology.
- Lymph Drainage
- Relaxing massages.
- Flowers of Bach
More information on appetite and its natural treatment in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.