SYMPTOMS OF HYPERACTIVITY
What are the mains symptoms of child hyperactivity syndrome?
Child hyperactivity is a condition in which perception can be subjective, and therefore must be detected by a third expert party, usually the teacher, psychologist, pediatrician or physician. The main symptoms of child hyperactivity syndrome are:
- Impulsivity to speak, interrupting conversations
- Answering questions before being put away.
- Impatience or anxious behavior.
- School failure
- Problems of adaptation to school, college or work.
- Increased difficulty in making friends.
- Low self-esteem
- Learning disorders (e.g. dyslexia)
- Do not pay attention, "daydreaming"
- Forgetfulness, forget everyday tasks.
- They neglect the presentation of the work and / or reading comprehension mistakes due to a frequent inattention.
- Easily distracted even when you make games or activities they enjoy.
- Forget the lost objects.
- Difficulty ongoing mental activities: math, reading, writing exercises, etc..
- Difficulty to do homework and achieve the school tasks daily.
- Disobedience and difficulty following instructions or rules (e.g. a game).
- Disruptive behavior may occur, challenging or aggressive in some cases, and being involved in fights (teenagers).
What are the mains symptoms of hyperactivity in adults?
- Difficulty in maintaining a stable relationship.
- Drug abuse, alcoholism
- Antisocial behavior
- Sudden mood changes
More information about hyperactivity natural treatment in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.