kidney infection natural treatment
INFECTIONS OF THE KIDNEY
Characteristics of renal infections
Renal infections are the infections produced by microorganisms in the kidneys. These are diseases that occur more commonly in women than in men.
They can be temporary or chronic, and in some cases, they are responsible for kidney failure.
Symptoms of renal infections
Causes of renal infections
- Microorganisms: Most kidney infections are caused by microorganisms that enter the body, mainly bacteria and fungi.
- Poor hygiene. Sometimes kidney infections are caused by bad hygiene after defecation, so that, especially in women who have the urethra, or urinate channel, shorter than men. Microbes from feces can access more easily through it. The same problem can happen when, after sex, you do not proceed to proper hygiene in the area.
- Contaminated objects: The access of contaminated objects in the urinary or genital tract, as it happens when using tampons or diaphragms, etc. may be another cause of kidney infections.
Prevention of renal infections
In order to avoid the appearance of infections in the kidney we should take into account the following considerations:
- Caring for the hygiene: A good hygiene is essential after defecation. It is important that washing is carried out from front to back to prevent microorganisms from entering through the urethra. This rule applies with particular obligation as women to prevent vaginal infections. Washing the genital area after sex is another welcome measure.
- Avoid the contaminated objects: We should be extremely careful not to contaminate the objects that can access this area (tampons, diaphragms, spermicidal products, etc.).
- A proper diet:Adequate food, high in fiber and acidic foods (blueberries, lemons, oranges, grapes, potatoes, etc.), with little sugar presence, do not only helps to fight against constipation and accumulation of bacteria in the body, but this type of food acidifies the urine, creating an environment unsuitable for the development of bacteria.
- Increase water consumption: An abundant urination facilitates the expulsion of microorganisms.
Diagnosis and treatment of renal infections
Before the onset of symptoms that can presuppose the existence of a kidney infection, the first thing to to is to is the visit your doctor or specialist who, through analysis, will be able to detect the possible existence of an infection. Kidney infections may endanger the health of the kidneys and they need urgent treatment.
The natural treatment of the infections of the kidneys involves using a series of natural resources that help prevent or remedy their symptoms.
More information on the natural treatment of renal infections in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.