Flaxseed salad properties
EASY RECIPE OF LINSEED SALAD
- Curly lettuce
- Fresh cheese
- A little bit of salt
- Wash the lettuce leaves and drain.
- Cut large lettuce leaves to medium pieces.
- Place the lettuce in a salad bowl.
- Cut the cheese into cubes and distribute on the salad.
- Add the tomato, once washed and cut into slices.
- Sprinkle the flaxseeds.
- Season with olive oil.
- Serve as accompaniment.
Photo of linseed salad
Properties of linseed salad with tomato and cheese
It provides the following benefits:
- It brings a lot of fiber, which cleans the intestines and helps us maintain a healthy intestinal flora.
- It can be introduced into the diet of children to prevent constipation and help growth.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.