CONTRAINDICATIONS OF LUPUS
WHAT IS CONTRAINDICATED IN LUPUS?
What should you NOT take if you have lupus?
Always consult your doctor before taking any new drugs or nutritional supplements.
In case of lupus, do not take the following:
- Supplements to boost defenses: They are totally discouraged and should NOT be taken. Lupus is a disease of the immune system, and if you take plants, supplements, or medications that stimulate your immune system.This can worsen the symptoms of inflammation.
- Anticoagulant plants: anticoagulants should not be taken if there is treatment with certain drugs, such as Aspirin or certain anti-inflammatory medicines. Consult your doctor before taking any herbal remedy.
- Alfalfa: contains an amino acid called L-canavanine, which stimulates the immune system and aggravate the symptoms of inflammation.
- Echinacea: This is a plant that stimulates the immune system and aggravate the symptoms of inflammation.
Precautions having lupus
- Lupus requires regular medical supervision. Do not skip routinary medical visits. If you want to get pregnant, medical control should be strict.
More information on lupus natural remedies in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.