Megaloblastic anemia natural treatment
ANEMIA DUE TO LACK OF B12 VITAMIN OR FOLIC ACID
What is iron megaloblastic anemia?
Megaloblastic anemia is a type of anemia that occurs because of low levels of vitamin B12 or folic acid define a disproportionate growth of red blood cells.
Symptoms of megaloblastic anemia?
Between the main symptoms of the anemia we have:
- Continued Fatigue.
- Fatigue with little effort.
- Problems in the breathing.
- Loss of appetite
- Pale and haggard appearance
- Sensation of lack of sanguineous circulation in the fingers and feet.
- Lack of concentration or memory loss.
Causes of megaloblastic anemia
The main causes that produce this type of anemia are:
Lack of B12 vitamin. Between the factors that can produce this deficiency there are:
- Abundant Diarrhoeas or disease of Crohn
- Problems of absorption of this vitamin.
- Food with low content of vitamin B12
- Lack of folic acid.
Other less habitual causes that can produce this anemia are: genetic factors, some types of cancer, certain medicines.
Diagnosis and treatment of megaloblastic anemia
Before symptoms that can make think the existence of an anemia is necessary the visit to the doctor so that it diagnoses the possible existence of this disease. Blood analyses will be determining in this diagnosis.
The high-priority objective of the treatment supposes the elimination of the causes that originate the problem.
NATURAL TREATMENT OF MEGALOBLASTIC ANEMIA
For the treatment of megaloblastic anemia, the natural remedies can be used as an aid to the treatment offered by the doctor, with whom the convenience of using the following resources will be have to be consulted:
- The use of medicinal plants that can stimulate to the organism to the production of this vitamin
- The adoption of a suitable diet to recover adequate levels of vitamin B12 and folic acid.
- The use of appropriate supplements
More information on the anemia in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.