Melon with ginger recipe
MELON WITH GINGER RECIPE
Ingredients for four people:
- 1 cantaloupe.
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger.
- 2 pears.
- 2 peaches.
- 2 mangos.
- 1 tablespoon honey.
- Peel the pears, peaches and mango.
- Cut all the fruit into pieces.
- Separate the melon rind from the pulp. Remove the seeds and cut it into pieces.
- Sprinkle ginger over the fruits.
- Add honey and stir again.
- Chill in the refrigerator
How to serve: Serve it fresh as dessert.
More information on melon properties in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.