Millet vegetable salad
Vegetable salad with millet and mustard sauce
HOW TO PREPARE A MILLET SALAD WITH MUSTARD SAUCE
- 150g Millet.
- 1l vegetable broth.
- 50g mixed lettuce.
- 4 green asparagus.
- 40g of ripe tomatoes.
- 100g Tofu.
- 2 tablespoons mustard.
- Extra virgin olive oil (preferably).
- In a pan heat 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and brown the garlic.
- When they are golden brown on both sides, remove and pour the millet.
- Sauté until it begins to brown, pour the vegetable broth.
- Bring to a boil about 30 minutes.
- You can re-enter again the golden garlic if desired.
- Pour into a bowl the varied lettuce, chopped green asparagus, tomato cut into pieces and the tofu into cubes.
- Make a mustard vinaigrette, together with the oil, vinegar and a little salt.
- When millet is cooked, drain and let it cool.
- Mix everything in the salad bowl, pour the vinaigrette and serve cold.
More recipes and information on millet in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.