Natural treatment for cellulite
How to treat cellulite naturally
NATURAL TREATMENT OF CELLULITE
What is the best natural treatment for cellulite?
Proper diet, application of proper drainage massage and herbal medicine are the main keys to prevent the occurrence of this anomaly.
Preparations with plants to reduce cellulite
The primary role of phytotherapy is to use those plants whose purpose will result in:
- Increase diuresis, helping the kidneys to remove water from the body.
- Stimulate the endocrine functions, regulating water cycles.
- Assist the liver in the metabolism of fats.
- Encourage blood circulation
You can also take sage tea
Infusions and decoctions to treat cellulite
- Birch (Betula alba) (Decoction for 5 minutes bark 50 g per liter of water Take 6 tablespoons a day)
- Field eryngo (Eryngium campestre) (decoction of 50 g of dried roots per liter of water Take 3 cups a day..)
- Meadowsweet (Filipendula ulmaria) Meadowsweet is considered an excellent cleansing plant with diuretic properties. It is used as adjuvant in the treatment of obesity, cellulite, eczema, acne and dermatitis. Widely used for rheumatism. (2 teaspoons infusion leaves twice daily. Not reach boiling to destroy not salicylic acid)
Plants to remove fluid
Nettle infusions are ideal for the treatment of cellulite.
- Onion (Alium cepa) (Eat raw onions in salads or cooked with broth) (150 g grind onion and mixed with 600 ml of dry white wine and 75 g of honey. Take 4 tablespoons daily )
- Cherry (Prunus avium) (Eat ripe fruit between meals) (Decoction for 1 /4 hour 50 gr of dried stems per liter of water 3 cups a day..)
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) (Decoction for 30 minutes 100 g of dried plant per liter of water. One teaspoon per cup of water three times a day)
- Strawberry (Fragaria vesca) (Infusion for 45 minutes two teaspoons of rhizomes and dried leaves per cup of water. Drink 4 cups a day.)
- Bladder cherry: (Physalis alkekengi) (. Decoction of 30 gr of fruit per liter of water Drink a couple of glasses a day)
- Canary grass (Phalaris canariensis)
- Bean (Vicia faba) (Decoction of 10 gr. Dried flowers in 1 /4 liter of water. Drink the amount you want:) or young pods (in double proportion of the tender plant before seen. Taking desired amount.).
- Fennel: (Foeniculm vulgare) (Decoction for fifteen minutes 25 gr of dried roots per liter of water Take 3 cups a day.
- Bay laurel or sweet bay (Laurus nobilis) (Infusion of a couple of leaves in a cup of water for 10 minutes. 4 cups a day)
- Nettle (Urtica dioica) (Infusion of a spoonful of dried plant per cup of water 4 cups a day)
- Pellitory-of-the-wall (Parietaria officinalis) (Two or three infusions per day for a couple of teaspoons of dried leaves per liter of water can be used in conditions where it is useful to remove fluid from the body (this remedy can be replaced by tincture. In this case 40 drops daily diluted in water divided into three daily doses )
- Scotch broom (Cytisus scoparius Link) (Decoction for 5 minutes a teaspoon of dried flowers per cup of water to cool and drink a cup a day Dangerous!
- Salvia (Salvia officinalis) (Infusion of a spoonful of dried plant per cup of water 4 cups a day..)
- Teasel (Dipsacus fullonum) (Three cups a day with the infusion of 30 gr. Root per liter of water. Pour water over the root and let stand 15 minutes)
Plants to " burn fat "
The decoctions of roots of dandelion help eliminate fats
The dry leaves of artichokes will help you loose fat.
Plants that help the liver metabolize fats
Sometimes cellulite is formed by a body's inability to properly metabolize fats. These plants can help the liver to " digest " the fat and reduce cellulite.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) (decoction of 100 gr. Root in half liter of water. Take three cups a day)
- Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) (infusion of two teaspoons of dried leaves per liter of water, three times a day before meals)
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.