Inflamations of the kidney
Characteristics of nephritis
What is nephritis?
Nephritis is the inflammation of the kidney. Sometimes it happens unnoticed without causing pain and other times it is very painful. It can be temporary or chronic in which case it can originate kidney malfunction.
Symptoms of nephritis
Causes of nephritis
The main causes that can produce inflammations in the kidneys are:
- Ingestion of medicines or toxic products. Some medicines, especially the abuse of anti-inflammatories or analgesic, or toxic products (alcohol or tobacco, solvents, lead, cleaning products, etc.) can cause inflammation in the kidneys.
- Immune Problems: Certain kidney chronic inflammations respond to immune system problems that adversely affect the kidney glomeruli, causing them not to function properly. (Glomerulonephritis)
- Traumatisms: Impacts, falls, accidents at work, sports, etc. can cause inflammation.
Causes of nephritis
In order to avoid the appearance of infections in the kidney we would have to consider the following considerations:
- Caring for the hygiene: A good hygiene is essential after defecation. It is important that the washing is carried out from front to back to prevent microorganisms from entering through the urethra. This rule applies with particular obligation to women who are more likely to suffer urinary tract infections. Washing the genital area after sex is another welcome measure.
- Avoid the contaminated objects: We should be extremely careful not to contaminate the objects that can access this area (tampons, diaphragms, spermicidal products, etc.).
- A proper diet:Adequate food, high in fiber and acidic foods (blueberries, lemons, oranges, grape, potatoes, etc.), with little sugar presence, does not only help to the fight against constipation and accumulation of bacteria in the body, but it acidifies the urine, creating an environment unsuitable for the development of bacteria.
- Increase water consumption: Drinking a lot of water increases micturition. An abundant urination facilitates the expulsion of microorganisms.
Diagnosis and treatment of nephritis
Facing some symptoms that may presuppose the existence of a kidney inflammation, the first thing to do is to visit the doctor or specialist who, through analysis, will be able to detect the possible existence of an infection. Kidney infections or inflammations may endanger the health of the kidneys, so they need an urgent treatment.
The natural treatment of renal inflammations supposes the use of a series of natural resources that can prevent or help cure the inflammation.
More information on nephritis and its natural treatment in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.