A recipe to improve your immune system
(Okra in Deyeca recipe)
Properties of okra in Indian style recipe
Okra in Indian style is a cooked dish inspired by the cuisine of India. In this, the okra is sautéed with other vegetables and spices in ghee (A type of Indian butter), getting a delicious dish of okra with all the flavor of India
Delicious recipe high in pectin fiber from okra, which helps regulate intestinal transit.
Indian cuisine often uses butter or ghee, which is rich in vitamin D and vitamin A, in addition to fats, which increase the calories of the dish. Both vitamines are very suitable to keep your immune system in good health.
- 500g. of okra
- 3 tablespoons ghee or butter
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin slices.
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger or squeezed ginger juice
- Melt the butter in the pan.
- Add the onion and saute with a pinch of salt, until lightly browned.
- Wash the okra and cut the ends. Make large pieces, cut lengthwise and in half (a quarter).
- Fry the okra in the pan with the onion. If you have detached seeds, also add them to the pan.
- Season with spices and stir.
- Saute for 5 minutes over medium heat, cover, reduce the intensity of the fire, and simmer for 20 minutes.
More information on okra recipes and properties in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.