- 3 shallots
- A can of pitted black or green olives
- 6 pickles
- Virgin olive oil
- Peel, wash and finely chop the shallots.
- Leave them to marinate in salt and vinegar for half an hour.
- Chop pickles and olives in very small pieces (if they are not laminated) and leave them apart together with a a little oil.
- Drain the shallots to remove the vinegar and salt.
- Mix all ingredients and rectify (if necessary) with the remaining salt and vinegar.
- Pour a vinaigrette over salad and serve any.
You can do this recipe either with black olives or with the green ones. If the salad has lettuce, so that the sauce stands out more, we can use the black sauce to give an extra touch of color.
If a vinaigrette has to be used for dishes made with tomato, pasta, rice or vegetables, we can use both, green or black olives.
What is it used for?
- To be used to season different dishes, such as vegetable salads. Also as an appetizer before a meal.
More information about olives in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.