Goat cheese breaded with pistachios
How to make goad cheese with pistachios
GOAT CHEESE BREADED WITH PISTACHIOS RECIPE
- Raw and peeled pistachios.
- Goat cheese.
- Peach jam.
- Cut the cheese into portions of equal size.
- In a bowl, add the pistachios previously crushed (such as crocanti).
- Dip the cheese in pistachios and fry lightly in a pan with oil.
- Remove when lightly browned and put on absorbent paper.
- Pour the jam over, and serve on a dish
How is it used?
It is eaten as an appetizer or snack
More pistachio recipes
More information on pistachios in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.