Plants for reproductive system
Medicinal plants to treat reproductive system diseases
Medicinal herbs for the reproductive system
Among the plants suitable to treat problems of the reproductive system we have the following:
- Antimicrobial plants to eliminate microorganisms, both bacteria and fungi, causing infections in the reproductive system.
These infections are also causing unpleasant odors.
- Analgesic plants to reduce the pain caused by certain abnormalities in the reproductive system.
- Aphrodisiac plants to stimulate sexual desire in sexually inept people.
- Anaphrodisiac plants to decrease the libido in people with too much sexual appetite
- Antioxidant plants to reduce the wear that occurs in the joints and that is one of the main reasons to feel pain.
- Lubricating plants, which favor intercourse
- Diuretic plants to remove excess fluids from joints or inflamed areas.
- Plants that restore hormonal balance, causing menstrual problems, negative symptoms of menopause, etc.
Suitable plants for the male and female reproductive system
Hormones play an important role in the reproductive system. Hormonal imbalances in this apparatus are responsible for irregular menstruation, lack of menstruation or pregnancy problems.
Photo of ginseng
Photo of rue
Natural vegetable lubricants for the reproductive system
Photo of olive oil
Aphrodisiacs to increase libido
Among the most important aphrodisiacs we have maca, which, moreover, can be used in cases of male or female infertility.
Against impotence you can use evening primrose or a tranquilizer, such as herb Louisa, in case of premature ejaculation.
More information on natural medicine in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.