- Assorted lettuce
- Caramelized Onion
- Cherry tomatoes
- Goat cheese
- Vinegar of Modena reduced
- Wash, peel and cut the lettuce, onion and orange (in strips or segments).
- Wash and cut the cherry tomatoes (by half), grapes (by half) and apple (diced small).
- Peel the pomegranate, reserve the seeds.
- Caramelize the onions in the pan with a little oil, salt and sugar.
- Fry the walnuts in the pan with a little oil until lightly browned.
- Cut a large piece of goat cheese and sauté in the pan with a little oil and salt, until lightly browned.
- Make the vinaigrette by mixing the reduced balsamic vinegar with oil and some salt.
- In a bowl, prepare the salad: lettuce first, followed by the other ingredients, tomatoes and fruit, leaving a space in between.
- In the center, put the goat cheese with caramelized onions and nuts on top.
- Sprinkle the pomegranate seeds throughout the salad, especially over the cheese.
- Add the vinaigrette and unmixed, but well distributed.
- Refrigerate until ready to consume.
How to use it:
It is eaten as an appetizer for the main course or accompaniment.
More recipes information about pomegranate properties in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.