Quinoa recipe to improve circulation
Quinoa with roasted vegetables to improve circulation
QUINOA WITH ONIONS AND ROASTED VEGETABLES RECIPE
Suggested way of serving quinoa with roasted vegetables
- 80 or 100 g. quinoa per person
- Roasted peppers
- 1 onion
- 1 bay leaf
How to make it
- Take a glass as a quinoa measure. A full glass may serve for 2 servings.
- Wash the quinoa with the help of a colander under running water.
- Put in a pot to boil quinoa in water (for 1 cup quinoa, 2 cups water).
- Once the quinoa begins to boil, lower the heat to medium intensity and cover. Quinoa may take 14-18 minutes to cook.
- Prepare the roasted vegetables (see recipe)
- Serve the quinoa with accompanying grilled vegetables.
Nutritional properties of quinoa with vegetables
Quinoa is a rich pseudocereal in protein, omega-3 (it contains more protein and omega-3 than any cereal) and vitamin B complex is indicated for obesity because of its high satiating power, which will prevent us to crave for food. In one study, it was determined that it provides more satiety than rice.
It is a low-fat, and very nutritious energetic prescription.
It mainly provides carbohydrates, with a high content of important nutrients for operating the (amino acids and essential fatty acids) nervous system. Very suitable for people with stress, anxiety, depression, etc., and to maintain muscles in good health (recommended for athlete's diet).
Plant foods in this recipe add different properties to those of quinoa:
Ideal recipe for all kinds of healthy diets and suitable for coeliacs.
More information about onions recipes, nutritional values and medicinal properties in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.