Quinoa dish for summer
How to prepare a quinoa salad for summer?
TROPICAL SALAD OF QUINOA
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 4 onions, chopped
- 4 mangos, diced
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup cranberries
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- White balsamic vinegar (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- Rinse the quinoa and drain it. Repeat 3 times. Drain.
- Toast the quinoa in a pan (a nonstick pot) over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Pour two cups of water in the pan / pot, boil the quinoa, and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes. The water must have been absorbed.
- Allow to cool.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir gently.
- Serve at room temperature as a salad.
More recipes and information on quinoa in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.