Quinoa soup properties
How to prepare a quinoa soup
- 1 cup quinoa
- 3 cups water or vegetable broth
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 potatoes cut into cubes
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- A small bunch of celery
- Salt and pepper
- Rinse and drain the quinoa. Repeat 3 times to remove any impurities and traces of saponins. Drain.
- Toast the quinoa in a skillet over medium - low heat for 5 minutes.
- In another pot, add the olive oil, add a pinch of salt, and saute the onion. Add all vegetables (potatoes, carrots and garlic). Remove and pour 2 and ½ parts water.
- Cook all the vegetables for 15-20 minutes over medium heat with lid. Remove the celery.
- Add the quinoa and cook for 15 minutes.
- Serve as a soup, bowl decorated with napkins or hot colors.
More recipes and information on quinoa in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.