QUINOA WITH ARTICHOKES
How to prepare quinoa with artichokes
QUINOA WITH ARTICHOKES RECIPE
- 150g of quinoa.
- 100g of fresh arugula.
- 100g artichokes in oil.
- Shavings of Parmesan cheese.
- Heat a pot of boiling water.
- Boil the quinoa when the water starts to boil. Salt to taste.
- Cut the artichokes.
- Drain the water from boiling the quinoa, book and let cool.
- In a pan, mix the warm quinoa with the artichokes, the arugula and the Parmesan shavings.
- Dress with oil and salt.
Used as a starter.
More recipes and information on quinoa in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.