RICE PUDDING RECIPE
Rice with milk and cinnamon
RICE WITH MILK AND CINNAMON RECIPE
Ingredients for four people:
- 200 grams of rice .
- 1,5 liters of milk.
- 300 g of sugar
- 1 lemon.
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon stick.
- Pour the milk into a pot and put it into the fire.
- When it starts to be hot, add the rice.
- Increase the heat and stir from time to time, for 1 / 4 of an hour.
- Add the lemon cut into pieces and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add sugar, stirring until well blended.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes and sprinkle it with cinnamon.
- Put it into dessert bowls and place it in the fridge.
Serve cold as a dessert.
More information on rice in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.