- 12 green asparagus.
- 1 small red pepper.
- 1 small eggplant.
- 1 onion.
- Wash all THE ingredients.
- Peel the onion.
- Put the onion, peppers and eggplant on a tray in the oven for about 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let it cool and peel the peppers and eggplant.
- Break off pepper onion, eggplant and pepper, salt to taste and set aside.
- On a griddle or in the same oven, separated, put asparagus to cook.
- Once cooked, cut in half and mount on a layer of asparagus, another one of vegetables and so forth, like in a lasagna.
- Dress with a little oil and pepper.
More information on natural medicine in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.