Tartar sauce recipe
BEARNAISE SAUCE RECIPE
- 200ml. mayonnaise
- 2-3 tablespoons pickled capers, chopped
- 3 tablespoons pickled gherkins, chopped
- 1 onion, shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Prepare the mayonnaise. Commercial mayonnaises can also be used.
- Clean and finely chop all ingredients. The cutting size and texture will provide the final mixture lumps.
- Add the herbs to mayonnaise and mix well.
- Store in a refrigerator.
- Serve decorated with chopped leaves of tarragon or dill pickle slices.
- Best before three days.
- Important: keep refrigerated. Egg sauces (like mayonnaise) that are not preserved in cold, may be affected by salmonella and cause food poisoning.
More recipes and information on tarragon properties and medicinal uses in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.