Burger of tempeh recipe
HOW TO PREPARE A TEMPEH BURGER
- 2 slices of hamburger buns or sliced bread.
- 1 onion
- 1 glass of white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh tomato sauce
- 60g of tempeh
- Wash and cut onion strips.
- Place it in a pan or microwave with white wine and a little oil until reduced, caramelized and well cooked.
- When it starts to be golden, remove and cook the tempeh to have the same effect.
- Fry the bread in a toaster and set aside.
- Assemble the burger with onion, tomato sauce and tempeh.
Way to serve
Serve with salad if desired as starter
Other dishes with tempeh
More information on tempeh in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.