How to cook tofunesa
- One block tofu. Optional mix half smoked tofu block and half block of non smoked tofu, so you get a more intense flavor.
- ½ lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Arame seaweed to taste, hydrated, and cut to very small pieces. It can also be used wakame, hiziki, sea spaghetti or Nori.
- Boil tofu for 10 minutes with water covering it. We can profit the the cooking water later, so that the fewer we use (enough to boil) the more concentrated taste it will have.
- Remove the tofu and place it in a bowl to blend with the other ingredients. Depending on how much you want, you can mix a little of the cooking water.
- Serve with boiled vegetables, snack seasoning,... Or just with some toast.
Original sauce suitable for vegetarians and people allergic to eggs.
It is also ideal for children who do not like vegetables, or as a sauce for healthy diets to gain weight.
A healthy salsa with low-fat, ideal for combining in a balanced diet.
* Related information: Mediterranean diet characteristics.
More information about Mediterranean diet.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.