- 2 medium cucumbers
- 4 natural yogurt, goat or sheep preferably (500ml. aprox.)
- 1 clove garlic
- Table salt
- A few fresh mint leaves
- Wash, peel and cut the cucumber into cubes.
- Place the diced cucumber in a colander with a good pinch of salt, and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Cut the garlic into very small and thin cubes to mix with yogurt and mint.
- Wash and drain the cucumber and add to the yogurt sauce.
- Serve with bread or sticks, and fresh mint leaves for decoration.
* Related information: Mediterranean diet characteristics.
More information about Mediterranean diet in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.