Ingredients for 5 people:
- 1kg. turnips, tender and fresh
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 6 cups water
- Clean and slice the turnips into cubes.
- Brown the flour in the pan with the oil over medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients: sliced turnips, water, salt and nutmeg.
- Cook over medium heat, covered, for 40 minutes.
- Beat the soup until it becomes smooth.
- Cook for 8 minutes over very low heat, stirring constantly. Another option: serve in a bowl, throw cheese on top, and brown in the oven 10 minutes.
- Serve with julienned fresh parsley on top, and a pinch of black pepper.
More information about Mediterranean diet in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.