Vegetarian dish rich in proteins
Chickpeas with tofu
HOME RECIPE AND PROPERTIES OF CHICKPEAS WITH TOFU
Benefits of a vegetarian dish rich in protein
Fiber helps maintain good intestinal flora, which is the center of the body's immunity. Also, a diet rich in fiber helps prevent cholesterol, arteriosclerosis, colon cancer and gives us satiety so as not craving for food.
Whom is this this suitable for?
This dish is very suitable for athletes who need to take protein foods. (For complete protein intake of vegetables, it should be accompanied by egg, bread or cheese).
Who should not eat this dish?
People whom legume may cause flatulence should avoid this dish or replace the chickpeas for cereals, such as rice or millet. Another way to avoid the gases of legumes is to flavor the dish with cumin or fennel, and taking a yogurt for dessert (probiotics help reduce gas).
CHICKPEAS WITH TOFU RECIPE
How to prepare a vegetarian dish rich in protein?
- 70 g. cooked chickpeas
- 50 g. Tofu
- 1 leek
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 1 bay leaf
- Wash and remove the first leaves of the leek. Cut them fine.
- Saute leeks over medium heat with a pinch of salt and a bay leaf for 5 minutes.
- Add the diced tofu and cook, covered, 5 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon turmeric powder and stir well to mix the powder well. Wash the nettles, borage, or the leafy vegetables t with pelenty of water.
- Cut into pieces with the help of scissors.
- Add the chickpeas and vegetables (nettle, borage, etc.) to sauce.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat.
How to serve it
- Serve as a main dish.
More information about turmeric recipes and properties in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.