GRATED WATERCRESSES WITH WHITE SAUCE RECIPE
Ingredients for 4 people:
- Two handfuls of watercresses.
- Olive oil.
- White sauce. (bechamel sauce)
- Wash and separate the leaves from the watercress properly. Pass them in flour and fry them in a frying pan lightly with Olive oil hot.
- Place the watercress sauteed in a dish and cover with bechamel sauce.
- Grate them in the oven.Ways to serve them: As a first course.
Other watercress recipes
Among other watercress recipes, we highlight the following:
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.