TOSSED SALAD WITH WATERCRESSES
WATERCRESS SALAD RECIPE
Photo of lettuce salad, tomato, cucumber, carrot and watercress
Ingredients for two people:
- Lettuce leaves.
- A medium-size cucumber.
- 2 tomatoes.
- 1 carrot.
- Watercress leaves.
- Wash all ingredients well.
- Cut the lettuce leaves and place in the bottom of a dish.
- Cut the cucumber into thin slices and cover the lettuce. Place a few slices around the edges of the plate as shown in the photo above.
- Cut the tomatoes and place them in a circle.
- Cover the bottom of the circle with the leaves of watercress.
- Cover the layer of watercress with sliced carrots.
- Place a few leaves of watercress on the outside as a garnish.
- Sprinkle with Olive oil and season with salt.
Way to serve it:
Serve it as a starter
More information on watercresses in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.