Wheezing natural treatment
Home remedies for wheezing
Characteristics of wheezesWhistling or wheezing is characterized by a high-pitched, sharp sound, like a whistle. It constitute a respiratory problem which is caused by the difficulty experienced by the patient when breathing through respiratory channels that have been narrowed by inflammation or accumulation of mucus.
Symptoms of wheezes
The main symptoms of wheezing are: Voice in the form of whistle, respiratory difficulties, chest tightness, etc.
Causes of wheezes
The main causes of wheezing are:
- Asthma and other respiratory diseases: This type of sound is characteristic of the breathing of the asthmatic patients. When they try to swallow air, they note a difficulty in inspiration and this characteristic sound. This type of asthma manifestation, which usually occurs fairly regularly on the changes of time, can worsen if the patient does physical effort or if he or she is in contact with dust or pollen, a very dry environment, if getting a cold, etc.
- Tobacco addiction: The habitual smoker can manifest the same symptoms.
- Inhalation of substances into the lungs: Ingestion of products is another cause that can produce these whistles. Certain medications can cause the same symptoms.
How to avoid wheezes?
In order to avoid the appearance of changes in the voice we would have to take into account the following guidelines:
- Do not force the voice controlling the breath and trying to use the diaphragm more than the throat, not to force the vocal cords.
- Try to apply the proper remedies to address those conditions of the respiratory system leading to changes in the voice.
- Cover your throat properly in winter and prevent air currents impinge on it.
Diagnostics and treatment of wheezes
A wheeze is a symptom of a sick person facing a difficulty in breathing. It is a common symptom among some patients, however, such an event requires immediate medical attention if symptoms of severe shortness of breath, high fever, bluish skin, whitish phlegm or sputum coughing up or when an extreme difficulty in speech.
The natural treatment of whistles supposes the use of a series of natural resources that can help remedy or prevent them.
More information on the natural treatment of wheezing in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.