MARMALADE OF WHITE HAWTHORN FRUITS
How to make white hawthorn marmalade
WHITE HAWTHORN MARMALADE RECIPE
- Fruits of hawthorn.
- Clean the fruits of hawthorn
- Put them in a saucepan and cover with water.
- Boil them until they break up easily.
- Take them out with a strainer and remove all traces of water.
- Place in a bowl and beat them well with a mixer or even better, with a potato masher.
- Add to the amount produced the same amount of brown sugar
Ways to serve:
Eat for breakfast with milk or a as a snack.
More information on white hawthorn in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.