Properties of yogurt with chia
YOGURT WITH CHIA SEEDS
- 1 plain yogurt
- 1-2 teaspoons of chia seeds, washed and drained.
- Optional: kiwi, guava, banana or strawberries into pieces.
- Mix all the ingredients and pour them into a bowl. Sprinkle the chia seeds on top to decorate.
- Alternatively, pour the yogurt into a bowl and put the other ingredients on top, depending on the presentation you want to.
- You can decorate with fresh fruit, mint leaves or cinnamon, for example.
Properties of chia yogurt
This preparation is especially recommended for people with constipation. Yogurt contains lactic bacteria that contribute to intestinal well-being. Chia is rich in mucilage, a soluble fiber that helps regulate traffic. If you add fruit, there will be an extra of vitamin C and it will also contain fiber from the fruit.
In the picture: Chia yogurt, fresh fruit and tea.
Chia and yogurt, combined with all fresh fruits, is a perfect mix to fight constipation.
More recipes and information about chia in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.