How to make your hair grow
Natural hair growers
HOW TO REINFORCE YOUR HAIR
How to make your hair grow
Hair is constantly renewing. To be healthy, hair needs to maintain its balance by obtaining a range of nutrients that provide it the necessary strength and vigor to sparkle with vitality. Some minerals, vitamins and proteins are specially required for our hair to be in good state.
These minerals and vitamins will help it defend against certain disorders that make it too oily or too dry, protect against the formation of dandruff or make it stronger against hair loss. Keratin is a protein that forms the hair structure. A proper ingestion of proteins should be taken into account in our daily diet.
Many of these principles can be acquired from animal products like eggs, milk, fish, meats or organ meats. For those who prefer to eat vegetable food, a vegetarian diet can provide all the required components.
Tips to improve the state of our hair
Among the main tips recommended to improve scalp health, we would like to include the following:
- Wash your hair regularly, at least a couple of times a week with a suitable shampoo. Shampoos should not contain detergents, being the best the neutral ones, which allow washing your hair frequently, even daily if necessary.Use a natural shampoo. More information about natural shampoos
- Wash your hair after going to the beach or swimming-pool: In summer, after taking bath on the beach or pool, you must wash your hair to eliminate the salt or chlorine that dries your hair and makes it more prone to liable to hair loss.
- Brush your hair with a soft brush. Best use a camel hair brush than a synthetic one. Do not use a comb.
- Do not overheat your scalp. Do not abuse with your dryer. It overheats your scalp and dries your hair skin too much.
- Do not overuse from hair products. The same can be applied for dyes, lacquers, gels and hair products. Use them accurately. Don't use them too often or too extensively.
- Perform two or three minutes of daily inverted position exercises. They can irrigate the scalp and facilitate blood flow. To do this, Lean against the wall, place the body upright with your head down and feet up. Stay in this position for a few minutes. It takes quite a lot of effort at the beginning but you will soon get accustomed and you will be able to stand more time every day.
- Commit yourself to a healthy diet, rich in natural foods with the presence of vegetables, reducing foods of animal origin, specially high-fat meats, seafood, etc. More information about diet for baldness
- Avoid stress and, if necessary, perform some type of relaxing activity to help overcome it. Stress is one of the main causes of baldness.
- Try to sleep well. Sleeping well helps keep hair in good condition.
- Use natural products to reinforce your hair internally and externally.
More information about baldness and its natural treatment in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.