Homemade St. John's wort oil
Hypericum olil recipe
HOME MADE HYPERICUM OIL
St. John's wort oil can be easily bought in pharmacies, natural health stores or herbalists' but you can easily made it at home with the following formula:
St John's wort oil formula
- 1 cupful of St John's wort fresh flowers
- Pour the flowers in a bottle
- Add olive oil to cover them well.
- Put the mix in a warm area or in the sun during 15 or 20 days.
- Shake the bottle once or twice a day.
- After this time, having the liquid gathered the typical dark red color, press the flowers well and strain the liquid.
- Keep it in a clean, dry and dark container in a cool place.
- If well stored, it can be used for a year.
How to use it?
More information about skin remedies in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.