Oily skin creams
OILY SKIN NATURAL CREAMS
Characteristics of oily skin creams
What is an oily skin?
Oily skin is that one that contains too much oil. Oily texture can be very easily appreciated to touch, besides it is often accompanied by pimples and skin spots. Oily skin has not usually got too many wrinkles, being usually rather smooth, due not only to skin fat acting as a "natural smoothing", but because of the presence of a fairly thick layer of fat in the subcutis or deeper layer of the skin.
How to take care of oily skin
This type of skin requires adequate nutrition. We must be very careful NOT not provide it to much fat, sugars and starches. A low-fat diet, is necessary to reduce the excess of sebum in oily skin, especially one in which vegetables are abundant.
Apart from the diet, it is also very important to provide this type of skin some treatments based on the adequate masks, massages or other remedies for oily skin.
What are " day- creams"?
We use the so-called " day creams" to hydrate this type of skins. It is required to apply a day cream suitable to the characteristics of each skin.
For oily skin, a watery, low- fat day cream must be used, since this type of skin produces enough fat to protect itself. A cucumber -based cream and some cocoa butter cream could be used for such purposes.
The cream is applied after the cleaning process of the skin. To do this, spread the cream with the pulp of your fingers, in circular motion outward and upward.
The best creams for oily skin masks
Among the many creams available, we can mention the following:
Cucumber cream for oily skin
- 10 ml of cucumber juice
- 1 teaspoon cocoa butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon beeswax
- 10 ml of distilled water
- Lemon essence.
- Place the cucumber juice, cocoa butter and beeswax in a pot and put in Bain Marie or water bath. Heat gently until it becomes liquid.
- Dilute three drops of essence of lemon essence in 5 tablespoons of water.
- Mix the previous dilution with the mixture of butter and beeswax. Beat it all until it becomes thick.
- Save the mixture in a container in the refrigerator.
Apply after cleaning process.
Rosemary cream for oily skin
- A teaspoon beeswax
- A teaspoon of cocoa butter or margarine
- 5 g of stearic acid
- 10 g of rosemary leaves
- 5 tablespoons water
- A pinch of borax
- Lemon essence
- Rosemary essence
- Place the wax, cocoa butter, stearic acid and soybean oil in a saucepan and put it in Bain Marie or water bath. Heat gently until it becomes liquid.
- Dilute a few drops of rosemary essence in 5 tablespoons of water. Add a pinch of borax
- Mix the previous dilution with the mixture of butter and soy. Add three drops of lemon essence and beat everything until it becomes thick.
- Save the mixture in a container in the refrigerator
Apply after cleaning process.
More information about oily skin and its natural treatment in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.