PUNCTURE WOUNDS REMEDIES
How to heal puncture wounds
HOW TO AVOID PUNCTURE WOUNDS TO BECOME INFECTED
PHYTOTHERAPY: Herbal remedies to treat infected puncture wound
The use of herbal medicine in the treatment of punctures will use a number of medicinal plants seeking the following objectives:
- Disinfectant plants with anti microbial properties that protect the body against infection.
- Healing plants to accelerate recovery of tissues.
Among all the plants, we could mention the following ones:
External use medicinal plants for puncture sounds
- Echinacea (Echinacea ssp) (Apply plant juice or tincture of echinacea)
- Comfrey: (Sympytum officinale) (Crush tender root and apply it with a gauze to the affected area)
- Aloe (Aloe vera) (You can use the gel from fresh leaves which is obtained by cutting a sheet with a sharp knife, and squeezing it until the liquid can be applied to the skin.) (Apply aloe gel preparation, available in pharmacies and health food stores to the affected area)
- Lavender (Lavandula officinalis) (Wash the affected area with liquid from the infusion for 10 minutes of a teaspoon of dried flowers per cup of water)
- Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) (30g. Of flower tops per liter, soak a compress and apply on the wound)
Photo of hyssop plant.
- Agrimony (Agrimonia eupatoria) Agrimony is an excellent vulnerary for healing wounds, scratches, cuts, punctures, minor burns, and so on. (Crush some fresh leaves and apply them as a compress on the wound)
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) (Apply the liquid from the infusion of one teaspoon of dried flowers per cup of water)
- Sage (Salvia officinalis) (Apply the liquid from the maceration of 20 g of leaves in ¾ liter of water or fresh plant applied on wounds)
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) Thyme is one of the best antiseptics, both internal and external use. Wash the puncture with a fully charged infusion of flowering tops three or four times a day)
Related information: cleaning infected wounds.
More information about puncture wounds and other wounds and its natural treatment in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.