SKIN SPOTS REMEDIES
Natural treatment of skin spots
HOW TO REMOVE SKIN SPOT
Phytotherapy: Herbal remedies to get rid of skin spots
The primary role of phytotherapy in the treatment of skin spots involves using a number of plants with the following purposes:
- Whitening the stained area or removing soiled areas making them less noticeable.
- Providing the plants necessary for making masks with which to realize "peelings"
External use medicinal plants to remove skin spots
- Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) It has bleaching properties, so it is ideal for clearing skin blemishes of any kind. (Crush a sprig of parsley and apply the juice with a gauze on freckles, spots produced by the sun, etc.) (See this plant study for its possible toxicity)
- Lemon (Citrus limonum) Lemon juice is very suitable to fight skin disorders, being one of the best astringents. A couple of daily applications on the skin help it to get rid of skin spots (Apply lemon juice on the stained area several times)
- Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana) stevia has vulnerary, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties (Infusion of 1 tsp stevia per cup, apply the liquid on the spots).
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) Especially suitable for removing freckles. (Crush some dandelion leaves and apply its juice on the skin spots.)
- Strawberry (Fragaria vesca) (Apply the juice of strawberries on the skin)
- Peanut (Arachis hypogaea) It is appropriate to treat liver spots result from a malfunction of the liver or liver failure. (Apply peanut oil sold in pharmacies over the stain)
- Carrot (Daucus carota) It can be used to cure skin problems like eczema, wounds or sunburn. It is useful to mitigate the destructive action of ultraviolet rays, so this is the reason why it takes part in the composition of many sunscreens. Applied as a mask on the face helps clear skin patches to remove the epidermal cells and promote skin renewal. (Apply a mask of carrot pulp for half an hour. Clean with cold water)
- Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) Especially useful for removing freckles. (Make a mask with 50 g of watercress and half a tablespoon of honey crushed and mixed. Apply the mask for half an hour and clean the skin with cold water)
- Birch (Betula alba) When the skin is affected by imperfections such as freckles, blemishes, pimples, etc. astringent properties of birch are very effective to remedy all these anomalies. (Clean the area with the liquid resulting from from the decoction for 20 minutes of 5 tablespoons of shredded dried leaves per liter of water. Do it in the morning after getting up and in the evening before going to bed) (In internal use, It is effective to drink birch sap obtained by incision on the bark during the month of March. The effective dose is situated on about 100 cc / day)
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis, calendula arvensis) (Apply several times calendula juice on the stained area)
- Cucumber (Cucumis sp) (Crush a cucumber and apply the juice on the spots)
- Peach tree (Prunus persica) The tender leaves of peach tree can be used for external skin care, removing blemishes, pimples and other impurities from it. (Squeeze a few leaves and apply the juice on the affected area)
- Red vine (Vitis vinifera) Vulnerary properties of red vine sap used to fight skin diseases like eczema, itching or skin spots. (Apply with a cloth the fresh "branch water" to the affected area.
- Jackfruit (Artocarpus heterophyllus) Because of its properties to inhibit the production of melanin, jackfruit may be appropriate as a remedy for skin blemishes and hyperpigmentation. (Eat this fruit)
More information about skin spots and its natural treatment in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.