SYRUP TO FAVOUR WOUNDS HEALING
HOME MADE SYRUP TO CURE WOUNDS
Thyme and chamomile are ideal for combating bacterial infections or prevent their occurrence. The following syrup is mainly designed to treat wounds, but it can also be used to prevent some other bacterial infections
Wound syrup recipe
- A tablespoonful of thyme.
- 2 tablespoonfuls of chamomile.
- 1 liter of water.
- 3 tablespoonfuls of sugar
- Pour the water in a pot.
- Add the thyme and the chamomile.
- Boil till the liquid is reduced to ⅓
- Turn off the heat.
- Add the sugar, removing all very well.
How to use it?
Take 3 teaspoonfuls a day as a bactericide remedy in order to prevent wounds infections and foster cicatrization.
More information about cicatrization remedies in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.