Brittle nails natural medicine
BRITTLE NAILS NATURAL MEDICINE
Characteristics of brittle nails
Brittle nails are those that are easily broken or opened ahead. Generally they have very little thickness and strength so that, when working, they often break or wear out easily.
Symptoms of brittle nails
The main symptoms of brittle nails are, weak nails, very thin nails, splintering nails, breakable nails, nails that split easily into layers, etc.
Causes of brittle nails
The main causes that lead to the formation of brittle nails are:
- Calcium deficiency : Brittle nails may come from body problems to retain calcium.
- Poor body state : Body weakness is generally reflected on a poor nails condition.
- External aggressions: Contact of nails with chemicals - detergents, cleaning products in general -, prolonged contact with water, nail blows or other aggressions to the nails can cause nails to become split into layers or damaged.
Lemon fruits are a home remedy for brittle nails
Prevention of brittle nails
To cure or prevent brittle nails from breaking, we would have to consider the following tips:
- Protect your nails with gloves if they are likely to be subjected to any foreign aggression. When washing up, gloves should be used.
- Do not file or lacquer them while being ill.
- Take a medical checkup. If go on suffering brittle nails, in spite of taking these prevention tips, it is advisable to visit your doctor who will make a proper diagnose of your nails. Sometimes brittle nails respond to a health problem that must be medically treated.
More information about brittle nails and its natural treatment in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.