Having tired feed is very common in today's society as a result of the effort to which we expose this body parts daily.
Symptoms of tired feet
The main symptoms of tired feed are:
Fatigue in the feet, burning, pain, unrelaxed feet , inability to sleep, etc..
Causes of tired feet
The main causes of tired feed are:
- Effort. After submitting the feet under a huge effort (long walks, physical exercise, many hours on our feet without sitting down, etc.), they become tired and show this effort by a tired feeling.
- Shoes: Inadequate shoes can cause foot fatigue. Each day different fashionable shoes are trying to be imposed and they often do not respect the health of the feet, especially when we fit very narrow models that don't allow the blood to circulate too well or when shoes heels are so high that, in addition to force anatomy of the foot, they eventually cause problems in the spine.
- Circulatory Problems: The existence of poor circulation may produce fatigue in the feet. After exercise, blood accumulates in the feet, by the inability of tired muscles in this part of the body to pump blood back up, so these become swelled and red. The situation, which is common in people with good circulation, become worse when you have a poor circulation.
- Excess of weight: Obesity has an important action on feet, that hold the whole weight of the body, and have to make an additional effort that ends with making them feel tired and sore.
How to prevent feet from getting tired?
For proper foot care would have to take into account the following rules:
- Avoid shoes that squeeze the feet too much , preventing blood flow.
- Avoid shoes with high heels (An ideal shoe heel would be one which does not exceed 3 cm in height)
- Change street shoes for comfortable slippers when getting home.
- Walking barefoot from time to time (Take very healthy walks barefoot in the sand on the beach)
- Ensure the hygiene of the feet, keeping proper care of nails, from impurities in the skin, calluses or chilblains.
- A healthy diet, using natural foods that promote good blood supply to the feet.