Speech problems natural treatment
Characteristics of voice problems
There are a number of voice problems characterized by difficulty pronouncing words properly, making sounds that would be different than normal. Among the most common are the following:
Aphonia: It is characterized by a complete loss of voice or in part.
Hoarseness: It is characterized by a low tone and low intensity.
Ringing or hissing: not a problem of the voice itself, but of breathing. It is characterized by the emission of a high-pitched sound, sharp, like a whistle.
Symptoms of voice problems
The main symptoms of voice problems are: Voice in the form of whistle, respiratory difficulty, oppression in the chest, voice in the form of whistle, lost of the voice, voice that is not heard, hoarse and coarse voice of low intensity.
Causes of voice problems
The main causes of voice problems are:
- Respiratory diseases : Among these the most important is laryngitis or inflammation of the larynx, sore throat or inflammation of the throat, tonsillitis, or inflammation of the tonsils, the persistent cough, allergies, nodules, tumors, etc. Asthma is another important factor and is the first cause of the whistling or wheezing.
- Misuse of voice: The voice push too hard for work (teachers, singers, vendors, public relations, etc.), As a way to show anger (loud cries of anger or reprimand), the prolonged crying, especially in children, can cause the same results.
- Ingestion of toxic or irritating products: Alcohol, inhalation or ingestion of irritants (pepper, vinegar, harsh chemicals, etc.) or strange objects can cause a temporary or permanent change of voice.
- Nervous causes: A hoarse voice, or a different tone or intensity may appear in certain cases of nervousness. Sometimes it is hoarse or sometimes, sharp and shrill as a whistle.
- Manipulation of the larynx: Certain operations or medical procedures such as polyp surgery, insertion of cannulae for a review of the digestive or respiratory tract (bronchoscopy) may cause hoarseness or voice changes.
- Excessive cold: The contact of the cold with the throat or by the weather or drinking cold water or ice can cause a change in his voice.
- Smoking: smoking is one of the main culprits in the changes of voice. The smoker can manifest the same symptoms.
Diagnostics and treatment of voice problems
Most often, the voice changes, respond to respiratory infections processes that improve as these processes disappear. However, a change in voice that does not improve needs medical attention to diagnose the real causes of this anomaly.
To avoid the occurrence of voice changes would have to take into account the following guidelines:
- Do not force the voice controlling the breath and trying to use the diaphragm more than the throat, not to force the vocal cords.
- Try to apply the proper remedies to address those conditions of the respiratory system leading to changes in the voice.
- Do not eat food or drink products that may cause hoarseness or hoarseness. Similarly limit consumption of cold water or ice in summer. If so, keep it a time in the mouth to warm.
- Cover your throat properly in winter and prevent that air currents impinge on it.
REMEDIES FOR SPEECH PROBLEMS
Phytotherapy. Herbal remedies to cure voice problems
The primary role of phytotherapy in the problem of wheezing would focus on using plants with the following properties:
- Anti-inflammatory plants that reduce the inflammation of the zone.
- Bacterial plants that eliminate the microorganisms which cause the inflammation.
- Mucilaginous plants that protect the irritated area.
- Antispasmodic plants that reduce the spasms that accompany the diseases causing these anomalies.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.