Botanical-online, like most other websites on the Internet, uses its own and third-party cookies to improve the user experience and to offer an accessible and adapted browsing. Below you will find detailed information about cookies, types of cookies used by this website, how to deactivate them in your browser and how to block them while browsing, thus, compliance with the normative regulation in reference to cookies (Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI), which transposes Directive 2009/136 / CE, also called “Directive of cookies”, into Spanish legislation).
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that browsers or devices generate when visiting Internet websites. They are used to store information about the visit and meet the following requirements:
- To ensure that the website can function correctly.
- To establish levels of protection for users against cyber attacks.
- To store browsing preferences.
- To know the user’s browsing experience
- To collect anonymous statistical information to improve quality.
- To offer personalized advertising content
Cookies are associated with an anonymous user only. The computer or device does not provide references that reveal personal data. At any time it is possible to access the browser settings to modify and / or block the installation of cookies sent, without preventing access to the content. It is reported, however, that the quality of the operation of the services may be affected.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about the person, such as credit cards, bank details, photographs, personal information, etc. The data they keep is of a technical nature.
What types of cookies are there?
There are 2 types of cookies depending on their management:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the browser or device and are managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the browser or device and are managed by third parties. They are established by a different domain than ours. We do not have access to stored data (for example, by pressing social media buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are those established by a different domain of our Website. We cannot access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when you browse the aforementioned websites.
What cookies are used on this website?
When browsing Botanical-online, own and third-party cookies will be generated. They are used to store and manage navigation configuration information, web analytics and ad personalization. The stored data are technical and, in no case, personal information to identify the navigator.
Below is a table with identification of the most relevant cookies used on this website and their purpose:
|aviso_idioma||Acceptance of the section notice (language according to the visitor’s browser). Technical cookie.|
|tocplus_hidetoc||Display or collection of the table of contents. Technical cookie|
|Generates random alphanumeric data to protect the website by detecting and mitigating malicious activities. Technical cookie.|
Third party cookies
|Related to the analytical or statistical function of the site traffic. Identifiers are stored to count the number of visits, access dates, geographic location, among other statistical functions. Analytical cookie.|
|__gads||Related to the advertising displayed on the website. Advertising cookie|
|Generated by Google services (for example reCaptcha, Youtube, search. Technical cookie.|
|Youtube||Cookies to integrate the YouTube video service on the website. Social cookie.|
More information about third-party cookies
In the following link you can find more information about Google, Inc. and its partners
How to modify the cookie settings?
You can restrict, block or delete Botanical-online cookies, or any other website, using your Internet browser. Each browser has a different configuration. You can see how to proceed in the Help section of the same. Next, we show a list to operate with the main current browsers:
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10″
- Microsoft Edge: support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”es”
- Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
How to modify cookie preferences on this site?
It is recalled that you can review at any time the preferences regarding the acceptance or not of cookies on this site by:
- Clicking the “Manage options” button of the pop-up window that appears on the first visit.
- Clicking on the lower informative bar that appears throughout the site which will display the cookie configuration pop-up window.