Hassan Abdullah Shakeel
Medical Doctor of Botanical-online
Hassan Abdullah Shakeel es a Gold Medalist distinction holder medical graduate from Nishtar Medical University Multan, Pakistan. He is a published author with hands-on experience performing clerical and laboratory work to advance research goals. Highly proficient in conducting comprehensive literature reviews, providing computational research support and preparing samples and specimens for testing. Neurology is my passion.
- Shakeel HA , Maqsood H, Ali B, Khan AR. Association of chronic viral hepatitis with ABO blood groups and rhesus (Rh) factor. Int. J Res Med Sci. 2018;6:1114-8.
- Maqsood H, Shakeel HA , Khan AR, Ali B, Shah SAY. The descriptive study of anxiety levels among diabetics: insulin users versus non-insulin users. Int. J Res Med Sci. 2017;5:3204-7.
- Maqsood H, Shakeel HA , Hussain H, Khan AR, Ali B, Ishaq A, et al. The descriptive study of imposter syndrome in medicalstudents. Int. J Res Med Sci. 2018;6:3431-4.
- Khan D, Shakeel HA, Maqsood H, Aziz HMA, Qazi MJ, Shah SAY. Immunization status of students of Nishtar medical university against hepatitis B. Int. J Res Med Sci. 2018;6:3669-72.
- Shakeel HA , Maqsood H, Ishaq A, Ali B, Hussain H, Khan AR. Insomnia among medical students: a cross-sectional study. Int. J Res Med Sci. 2019;7:893-8.
- Ali MH, Maqsood H, Jalil MH,Shoukat HF, Shakeel HA . The prevalence of bipolar spectrum disorder in medical students of Pakistan. Int. J Res Med Sci. 2019;7:xxx-xx.
- Khan MD, Qazi JT, Maqsood H, Qazi S, Irshad S, Shakeel HA . Anemia in acute coronary syndrome: a cross-sectional study. Int. J Res Med Sci. 2019;7:2915-9
- Maqsood, Hamza & Shakeel, Hassan Abdullah & Awais, Rehan & Khan, Muhammad. (2019). Peripartum Cardiomyopathy in a nulliparous female: A case report.
- Abdullah H, Shah S, Husain H, et al. (April 27, 2020) Late-onset Mitochondrial Encephalomyopathy with Lactic Acidosis and Stroke-like Episodes (MELAS) Syndrome in a 63-year-old Patient. Cureus 12(4): e7862. doi:10.7759/cureus.7862
Ongoing Research Projects
- A Case of Atypical Anti-Gq1b Antibody Syndrome
- Diagnosis of CLIPPERS in a 57-year-old Patient: A Case Report
- Awareness of Diabetic Retinopathy among Diabetic Patients in Nishtar Medical University Hospital
US Clinical Experience (USCE)
- University Of Alabama, Birmingham, USA (4 week Clinical Elective Rotation in inpatient neurology)
- Integris Baptist Medical Center, Oklahoma City, USA (4 week Clinical Observership Rotation in inpatient and outpatient neurology)
- Member, American Academy Of Neurology- AAN
- Member, European Academy Of Neurology- EAN
- Member, American Neurological Association- ANA
- National Retina Symposium , Nishtar Medical university , Multan Chapter Dated : 28-30 March, 2018
- 14th Annual Conference of Medical Microbiology and Infectious diseases Society of Pakistan , Nishtar Medical University, Dated: March 10,11/2017
- 48th Cardiocon Conference of Cardiology held at Nishtar Medical University, Dated: November 23-25/2018
- HHP100:OpioidX:The Opioid Crisis in America (By HarvardX)
Enrollment:06/15/2017 Supervisors: Dr. Gregory Curfman, MD, Catherine Finn, LCSW and Clint Attebery