ASPARAGUS WITH SESAME RECIPE
- 2 bunches of asparagus (20 to 25 units)
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 clove of garlic.
- Clean the asparagus and cut into pieces
- Peel the garlic and cut into pieces
- Put the asparagus in a bowl. Add sesame seeds and a chopped clove of garlic and stir well.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil. Place in the tray the previous mixture and pour over it a good splash of soy sauce and a pinch of pepper.
- Place the tray in an oven pre-heated to medium heat and cook for 12 minutes. From time to time, open the oven and add a little soy sauce for asparagus not to become dry.
- Turn off the oven when the asparagus are nicely browned and tender.
Ways to serve:
Serve hot as a starter.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.