OLIVE OIL ROLS
Ingredients for 4:
– A tin loaf
– Black olives
– Green olives
– olive oil
– Grind the black and the green olives separately with a little oil, to achieve a texture that will be smeared as a pate.
– Smear two slices of bread, one with the pate of green olives and one with black olive pate.
– Roll up each slice of bread like a scroll.
– Cut the bread roll, into slices of not more than 1 centimeter width.
How to serve it
– To be served as an appetizer, they can be served on a plate or on a tray, alternating slices by color. They can also be served apart.
More information about olives.
22 April, 2019