– 12 green asparagus.
– 1 small red pepper.
– 1 small eggplant.
– 1 onion.
– Wash all THE ingredients.
– Peel the onion.
– Put the onion, peppers and eggplant on a tray in the oven for about 40 minutes.
– Remove from oven, let it cool and peel the peppers and eggplant.
– Break off pepper onion, eggplant and pepper, salt to taste and set aside.
– On a griddle or in the same oven, separated, put asparagus to cook.
– Once cooked, cut in half and mount on a layer of asparagus, another one of vegetables and so forth, like in a lasagna.
– Dress with a little oil and pepper.
More information on natural medicine.
22 April, 2019