STRAWBERRIES WITH YOGURT AND RICE
Ingredients for four people:
– 320 g of brown rice.
– ¾ kg of strawberries
– 1 orange
– Lemon rind.
– 1 small onion.
– 1 yogurt.
– Cut the onions into thin strips.
– In a pan, pour the rice and cover it with water. Add the onion and the lemon rind and boil all them well.
– Once boiled, place the rice in a bowl.
– Cut the strawberries into pieces and cover the rice with strawberries.
– Sweeten the yogurt with honey and cover the strawberries with yogurt.
Ways to serve
Serve as a starter.
More information on natural food.
17 January, 2021