How to make a varied vegetable meal
Ingredients for four people:
– 1 medium kilo zucchini.
– 1 kilo of green beans very tender.
– A medium onion.
– Four medium potatoes.
– A liter of water.
– Three tablespoons of olive oil.
– Half a dozen squash blossoms.
– Put the water and salt to boil in a pot..
– Cut the vegetables into small pieces.
– Pour the beans, zucchini, potatoes and onion.
– Clean squash blossoms and add them to the rest of vegetables.
– Add the oil.
– Boil for half an hour over low heat.
Method of serving
Serve hot as a starter.
More information about pumpkin and nutrition in the listing above
|*Related information: More information about pumpkin|
22 April, 2019