RICE PUDDING RECIPE
Rice with milk and cinnamon
RICE WITH MILK AND CINNAMON RECIPE
Ingredients for four people:
- 200 grams of rice .
- 1,5 liters of milk.
- 300 g of sugar
- 1 lemon.
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon stick.
- Pour the milk into a pot and put it into the fire.
- When it starts to be hot, add the rice.
- Increase the heat and stir from time to time, for 1 / 4 of an hour.
- Add the lemon cut into pieces and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add sugar, stirring until well blended.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes and sprinkle it with cinnamon.
- Put it into dessert bowls and place it in the fridge.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.