What is a dislocation?
Dislocations are joint injuries that occur because of the displacement of the bones of the joint, with consequent injury to the ligaments.
As it usually happens in strains, they also produce an intense pain and distort the normal joint because of the displacement of the bones, which must be put back in place to restore the area.
Symptoms of dislocations
The main symptoms of dislocations are:
- Abnormal position of the bones
A dislocated part of the body requires to be immobilized
Causes of dislocations
Among the main cause of the dislocations we have:
- Sudden exercise
- Continuous intense exercise without prior preparation
Diagnostics and treatment of dislocations
With the emergence of an injury of this kind one should follow these steps:
- Immobilization of the affected area; it should be secured with a band
- Application of a cold compress on it to reduce pain and diminish inflammation.
- Wait for the visit to or from the specialist to determine the extent of it.
- In many cases, these injuries require surgery.
The natural treatment of dislocations involves the use of natural resources which help to cure them.
More information on sprains and dislocations.
TABLE OF COMMON PAINS
|Muscles and sinews|
|Muscular atrophy||Bones and joints|
|Spasms/ache/cramps||Back or spine ache|
|Muscle pain||Neck pain|
|Stomach ache||Period pains|